Finn & Rebecca

Finn & Rebecca

Tuesday, June 12, 2012

You will always be my children

We have a wonderful au pair. I trust her implicitly to care for the twins while we must work and I am so happy that they have bonded so well with her. She really is an extension of us and such an important part of our family. She also BBM's us pictures and videos of the twins every day so we don't miss out on all that happens. She sent the first video of Rebecca crawling for the first time which was so very special. This morning she messaged that they had a mini photoshoot this morning. 

Just look at this precious photo of our two treasures.


I have also just read this most moving post  I am your child - reminding me that while I have so many fears of how my miracle babies will process the way they came to me, they will always be my children and I will always be their mother.

1 comment: