Finn & Rebecca

Finn & Rebecca

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Elephants here we come


Well, I am off with my two sisters to take mum to the Addo Elephant Park this weekend! I am leaving my DH and DP's (dear pets) at home...will miss them madly! My sister arrives tomorrow and then we drive down to Knysna on Friday, then to Addo Sat and Sun and back to CT next Wed.

Have been feeling peaceful, strangely. Haven't been to see Prof yet and I think I will only worry about that when I get back. And it is okay. I have just read The Journey by Brandon Bays while simultaneously listening to Caroline Myss' new book "Defy Gravity" on cd...both discussing how we can heal at a soul level / cellular level..all tying in with the latest course I attended called QEC = Quantum Energy Coaching and TRE = Trauma Releasing Exercise...more about this later...

For now, I am peaceful and centred and opening up again to my own spiritual power and what that means for the next stretch of my journey...

The road is open and it stretches into a glorious adventure...

4 comments:

  1. Enjoy your time away! I hope it is healing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so proud of you, and thinking of you lots. I hope you have an amazing "journey" to addo ;-)

    Elephants are spiritual animals, they can pass on wisdom, like whales. You can ride elephants there, did you know? I LOVED it, was so amazing. I want an elephant to take home. Maybe you could find a stray one for me and put it on the back seat to take home with you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. missed this post last week :-(
    Hope you're having a splendid - and much deserved - time off!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you had a wonderful time !
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete