Finn & Rebecca

Finn & Rebecca

Saturday, September 25, 2010

My time

I am really starting to believe that it is my time to become a mother. This morning DH and I were chatting and I said that we should go to Europe again in June/July and DH answered "You'll be pregnant by then". And.....for the first time, I didn't feel my body go tense and respond with an internal shriek.  I simply replied, "yes I will be but that doesn't matter as we can still go if I am in the 2nd trimester"! I welcomed the nice feeling of assurance.

Where it came from I have no idea as until now, I have been so protective of myself that I do not allow myself to actually believe that it will ever really happen.  Yes, this is because of the vast lanscape of disppointment and trauma I have been through....but it is time now.

Time to move on into complete acceptance.
Time for renewed positivity.
Time to embrace the power of miracles.

7 comments:

  1. Great that you are in such a great space. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. abso freaking lutely. I have never had a shadow of doubt that you would have a baby. I'm very excited ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best Cam. I am glad you feel peaceful !
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi,

    You've a really great blog. Most people do not realize what mind power can do to one's achievements Start out directing the great power of one's mind and subconscious mind to generate the life you need with our Mind Power training process. Get the Free of charge Mp3, E-Course and CD right now and start directing the power of your mind and subconscious mind to develop the existence you desire - in 7-simple measures.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi,

    You've got an extremely great weblog. To turn into a profitable individual the standard factor should be to have positive thinking. Enjoy Sky Rocketing Achievements with Turbo charged Positive Affirmations... Develop Positive Thinking So You'll be able to Get rid of Pressure Out of your Life, Improve Your Self-Confidence and Program Your self For Lifetime Good results!

    ReplyDelete