Finn & Rebecca

Finn & Rebecca

Saturday, September 25, 2010

My time

I am really starting to believe that it is my time to become a mother. This morning DH and I were chatting and I said that we should go to Europe again in June/July and DH answered "You'll be pregnant by then". And.....for the first time, I didn't feel my body go tense and respond with an internal shriek.  I simply replied, "yes I will be but that doesn't matter as we can still go if I am in the 2nd trimester"! I welcomed the nice feeling of assurance.

Where it came from I have no idea as until now, I have been so protective of myself that I do not allow myself to actually believe that it will ever really happen.  Yes, this is because of the vast lanscape of disppointment and trauma I have been through....but it is time now.

Time to move on into complete acceptance.
Time for renewed positivity.
Time to embrace the power of miracles.

5 comments:

  1. Great that you are in such a great space. xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. abso freaking lutely. I have never had a shadow of doubt that you would have a baby. I'm very excited ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All the best Cam. I am glad you feel peaceful !
    Sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rooting for you all the way!! xx

    ReplyDelete