Finn & Rebecca

Finn & Rebecca

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Slow and steady

Went for scan # 3 on Friday. Mmmmm. Follies are growing but real slow. Hoping that this slow and steady growth means I will have some great quality mature eggs. There were two dominant follies at 15mm but the rest are still 12mm, 11mm etc and they need to get to 18mm. So here's to hoping they catch up over the weekend as we really want more than 2 eggs this time around. Why? So we can be more selective about which ones to put back rather than just put back what we have.

The Prof has now moved ER day to Wednesday! This means that I will be on CD18!!! Was initially a little concerned that I would be so late in my cycle but Prof not concerned...so I will carry on watering the garden and singing to my follies...

May the new moon, bright after the eclipse, tune into the growing of my follies and supercharge them with mother energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment