Finn & Rebecca

Finn & Rebecca

Friday, January 22, 2010

Gratitude for Time Out

Bliss...9 days off...it is almost as if I had forgotten that we were going on leave for a week and suddenly here it is...I was looking forward to my weekend, but in fact it is a whole week and two weekends! Yeah yeah yeah! So thank you for holidays, long weekends, short breaks and long lazy lulls - a beat out of your daily rut!

I am so grateful for this week off and we are heading to Knysna for a week long celebration of birthdays. It is my mum's 61st on Sunday, my DH's 50th on Tuesday and my 37th on Friday! Celebrations here we come.

A week's worth of gratitudes will follow when I return...I shall be gathering them up everyday until then.

Thank you for my Time Out.

1 comment:

  1. Mmm! That sounds fabulous, Cam! Hope you have a glorious break - safe travels!
    xChopper1

    ReplyDelete