Finn & Rebecca

Finn & Rebecca

Sunday, March 6, 2011

The Crazies

I am trying to keep the crazies at bay...
It is hard.

Am keeping busy...reading, watching dvd's, outings. Had a great weekend - on Saturday, we went for an evening picnic and swim at Silvermine. So beautiful. Today, we had breakfast and picked roses at Chart Farm. What a find. I am staring at 25 of the most beautiful smelling roses in a large round glass vase...gorgeous.

Swam, read in between.  And now I am busy cooking 2 roast chickens with all the trimmings and a massive cottage pie for meals during the week and tonight...mmmmm....distraction distraction...not enough to keep my stomach out of knots. Oh I wish I could just fast forward to Thursday so at least I know one way or the other...

2 comments:

  1. Oh Honey, I know the agony of the waiting. Sounds like you have an excellent plan for keeping the crazies at bay, keep it up. Counting the days with you (only 3 more sleeps).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait till Thursday Cam! So exciting. Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete