Finn & Rebecca

Finn & Rebecca

Sunday, May 15, 2011

13 Weeks

13 Weeks and 3 days today so we are well into our 14th week...

I definitely have a bump growing. I find myself holding it in most of the time (maybe because I still just look fat at this stage) but when I let my stomach muscles relax, there is a real noticeable bump. 

Just had a sudden craving for a juicy hamburger so we going to find one quickly...will finish post when we get back...nom nom....

Okay...protein urge satisfied. Yum.

Happily, a lot of the queasiness has faded.  It still comes and goes but not nearly as bad as it was, thank goodness.  The extreme tiredness is also not as bad. Am still needing to get up to wee in the night - sometimes once, sometimes still three times. I wonder how the twins are doing and how big they are today. I hope they are all warm and suggly and happy. Think I may need to re-watch the NT scan dvd today just to see them again.  How am I going to wait another 3 weeks until my next OB appointment??? 

1 comment: